New Year’s Eve — What are you doing New Year’s Eve?
Are you like many of us? Just barely getting everything done for Christmas and then the next question is — what are you doing for New Year’s Eve? We’ve gathered some ideas for the dress-up and dress-down crowd; go-out or stay-in:
- Family Skate — New Year’s Eve and New Year’ Day
- Cook a New Year’s tradition to bring you good luck in 2019 — Black-eyed-peas recipe
- Live at Ballpark Village — NYE at Ballpark Village
- The symphony performance for New Year’s Eve is glamorous and full of surprises — St. Louis Symphony
- Family game night — Monopoly, Catch Phrase, Apples to Apples, Things
- Throw on your coziest clothes, grab some hot chocolate, left-over cookies and drive thru some light displays — Christmas Lights
- Take a family plunge in the snow — Hidden Valley
- New Year’s Eve Party Cruise from the Arch -The St. Louis skyline, dinner and more
- Spectacular New Year’s Eve at Casaloma — Casa Loma Ballroom
- Noontime New Year’s Eve at the Magic House —Magic House New Year’s Eve day
- Step back in time to the roaring 20’s and ring in 2019 — Speakeasy at the Old Windmill – Das Bevo
What are you doing New Year’s eve?