When you want to get out and about in the St. Louis area, let Town Planner be your guide! Cultural festivals, community activities, family-friendly events, nightlife, art, entertainment… it’s all here, at the click of your mouse.
We are always on the hunt for fun activities. Submit your events to our calendar and sign up for our free weekly newsletter, loaded with local happenings and savings.
Post Your Event Here
- This event has passed.
May 17 - May 19
Wentzville Days — May 17-19 for food, music and fun on the streets of downtown Wentzville! This three-day, family-friendly event will include carnival games, a kids stage, kids activities, food, craft and art vendors, and much more.
Schedule of Events
Friday, May 17, 2019
My Friend Mike 6-8 p.m.
Mirage Entertainment 8:30-10:30 p.m.
Carnival: 6-10 p.m.
Vendor Booths: 6-11 p.m.
Kid’s Area: 6-9 p.m.
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Boom 1-2:30 p.m.
That 80s Band 3-4:30 p.m.
Rough Ryders 5-7:30 p.m.
Trixie Delight 8-10:30 p.m.
Carnival: Noon-10 p.m.
Vendor Booths: Noon-11 p.m.
Kid’s Area: Noon-9 p.m.
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Contagious 3-6 p.m.
Carnival: Noon-6 p.m.
Vendor Booths: Noon-6 p.m.
Kid’s Area: Noon-6 p.m.
Parking is suggested, but not limited to the following locations:
- Wentzville Community Club Lot at 500 Main St.
- Free shuttle provided by Wentzville Parks & Recreation will run from the Wentzville Community Club to the western most end of the festival during festival hours.
- City of Wentzville Public Works Building Lot at 200 4th St.
- Wentzville Utility Service Center Lot at 5 W Pearce Blvd.
- Fireman’s Park Lot at 203 W Pearce Blvd.
- Pearce Hall at 317 W Pearce Blvd.
- Heritage Elementary at 612 Blumhoff Ave.