When you want to get out and about in the St. Louis area, let Town Planner be your guide! Cultural festivals, community activities, family-friendly events, nightlife, art, entertainment… it’s all here, at the click of your mouse.
We are always on the hunt for fun activities. Submit your events to our calendar and sign up for our free weekly newsletter, loaded with local happenings and savings.
Post Your Event Here
- This event has passed.
Join Us For a Red Cross Kickoff Event Like No Other
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Join the American Red Cross in kicking off the Sound the Alarm Mission Campaign
We’re starting our annual spring smoke alarm installation and blood donation campaign with an event for the whole family!
There’s something for everyone:
- Opportunities to learn about all our lines of service: blood donation, services to armed forces, health and safety training courses and disaster response
- Photo booth and complimentary food from local vendors, plus free donuts from our historic Donut Dollies
- A Kids Corner filled with card making, face painting, a game truck, and visits from our mascot, Buddy the Blood Drop
- Tour our disaster warehouse, one of just five in the entire country
- Check out the artifact display booth to learn about how the American Red Cross has transformed over the past 100+ years
- Learn why your blood is as unique as you are. Members representing the Dr. Charles Drew Blood Program will explain.
There are five ways for you to “donate” at the Kickoff:
- Bring a pack of diapers for our diaper drive*
- Sign up to donate blood
- Sign up to become a volunteer
- Credit card donation
- Cash donation
We look forward to seeing you at the Kickoff!
RSVP at http://www.cvent.com/d/76qmd2 (Registration preferred by Wednesday, April 10)
A celebration for those with a passion for the American Red Cross, including our volunteers, staff, board members, partners, and others interested in becoming involved.
*We will be hosting a diaper drive during the Kickoff to support the Women Warrior Baby Shower, an annual event hosted by our Service to Armed Forces to assist new military families in the St. Louis area.