When you want to get out and about in the St. Louis area, let Town Planner be your guide! Cultural festivals, community activities, family-friendly events, nightlife, art, entertainment… it’s all here, at the click of your mouse.
We are always on the hunt for fun activities. Submit your events to our calendar and sign up for our free weekly newsletter, loaded with local happenings and savings.
Post Your Event Here
- This event has passed.
Providence Classical Christian Academy Open House
October 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:30am, repeating until October 5, 2018
Cursive, Logic, and Latin? We teach them.
Truth, Goodness, and Beauty? We pursue them.
For 25 years, our unique approach has been fully integrating Biblical faith and rigorous academics to equip Pre-K-12 students for a life of wisdom, virtue, and eloquence.
During our open houses, you will:
• Meet our headmaster, members of our administration, and some of our students who will share with you how our classical model seeks to cultivate a love for truth, goodness, and beauty, building year upon year from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
• Learn how wonder and purpose pervade every aspect of our school life as families from a wide range of Protestant denominations seek to honor God in each endeavor from academics to athletics to recreation.
• Visit classrooms and meet some of the faithful, Christ-centered teachers who lead small groups of students to think critically and communicate effectively through rich encounters with time-proven curricula which emphasize Great Books, history, classical languages, and the arts and sciences.
• Browse our curricula and ask follow-up questions of our director of academics.
• Learn about the quality of student life and extracurriculars — from award-winning choirs, to competitive basketball teams, to volleyball and cross country and more — we offer to enrich your students’ development of their gifts and character.
Come explore the lost tools of learning to unlock your child’s potential! Join us to learn more.